Cravendale Last Marble Standing E5 Block Pushing - Marble Race by Jelle's Marble Runs
Muscle is all that matters in the block pushing leg of the cup. Each team must knock the block as far as possible to prove their ultimate strength! There’s no room for error in this ultimate test of force and power.
The pressure is on 👇
- This is NOT the Marble League 2020! The first video will be on June 18, and check the Community Tab for news!
- The editing is mostly done by the Cravendale team, so any feedback is welcome and will be used to improve the upcoming videos.
- The Cravendale crew allows max 3 attempts in case of a fail. In ML2020, each team will get max 2 attempts in block pushing and similar events.
- The teams in the LMS have NOTHING to do with the original Marble League teams!
We also used different marbles compared to the original ML teams.
"Last Marble Standing" is sponsored by Arla Cravendale
- Team Purity (host)(transparent teal with silver white)
- Milky Madness (solid white, like Snowballs)
- Semi-Skimmers (green with white)
- Dairy Dash (sky blue with white swirls)
- Freshers (lime green with teal and white swirls, like Limers)
- Graze of Glory (blue with light blue, like Kobalts)
=== Credits: ===
Commentary: Greg Woods
Music: Minos Fylaktos
Graphics / design: Merle Driver, Becky Sumner, Thom Mill and Jamie Bryan
Filming / Video Editing: Jelle Bakker / Jodie Horne
=== Useful Links: ===
MAIN SPONSOR: www.arlafoods.co.uk/brands/arla-cravendale/last-marble-standing/
Join our Subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/JellesMarbleRuns/
More marble news: www.marble-sports.com/hub
© Jelle's Marble Runs 2020 and Arla / Cravendale: Please do NOT copy and reupload this video without my permission!
تاریخ انتشار پیش 4 ماه